Quick, Easy and Healthy
The Mediterranean diet is the way of eating and preparing food associated with the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea (Italy, Spain, France, Morocco, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey and Israel).
The Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest in the world, as demonstrated both by scientific studies and by the longevity of its followers.
Enjoy the simple-to-make and delicious Mediterranean recipes including:
- Pasta with mushrooms, carrots and scallions
- French ratatouille with baked parmesan polenta
- Roasted sardines with garlic and herbs
- Risotto with asparagus and arugula
- Oriental stuffed vegetables
The recipes in this cookbook take 30 minutes or less (often much less) to prepare, except a couple of mains that take about 45 minutes.